Wednesday, August 17, 2011

When will I start to see results from the Spartacus Workout??

Let me give a little overview of myself first. I am a 6'.5"-6'1" male and weigh 195lbs (as of tonight, will probably be 194lbs in the morning). I have been eating healthy (a lot of protein) and working out out for seven weeks now doing weightlifting, running, hill sprinting, benchpresses, pushups, crunches and more for 6 out of 7 days a week. I lost a total of 20lbs so far but barely see results as of yet. Anyway, I did my first Spartacus Workout today using 20lb dumbbells and 30lb dumbbells for different parts of the workout. I did the whole 3 sets of the Spartacus Workout and it took me about an hour and ten minutes (I took longer breaks). When will I start to see results from this intense workout, taking into account I have already been working out for seven weeks and lost around 20lbs? All help is appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment