Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Some1 help me with this girl pls?

i know this girl in my school for 6 years and we started talking on msn few months ago but we never talked face to face, after a while she told me that she likes me and that am a funny cool smart guy and i told her similler stuff, and later she was straight with me and honest and told me alot about her and alot of secrets, then later she told me that she loves me and so did i, and oneday i went to her at school and sat with her to talk for the 1st time face to face but she sat there in silence and she really depressed me when she did that and later when i asked her on msn why she did that she said she was out of mood bec. She was hungry!!! And ofc. I didn't buy that bec. she was tslking with another guy so normaly and happily but i acted as i did buy it, but after that she stopped talking to me idk why, but i kept starting the chat everytime and check her out, then i stopped talking to see if she will ever talk to me and it was after 2days and when she did i told her that i wish i could understand her she said what do u mean i told her i don't think i understand u she said how and i said i don't think that u love me like what u said then the her answer was hmmmmmm!!!!!! And it killed me with it, its like she totally don't care about me. What should i do and do u think that she really love me or not??

No comments:

Post a Comment