Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Where can I find satled & smoked fatback and pork ribs?

My friend just got back from Romania and "smuggled" in some salted and smoked fatback and pork ribs and HOLY CRAP I never knew what I was missing. This stuff makes bacon seem like wax paper :-) This stuff does NOT need to be stored in a refrigerator, in fact it is hanging in his basement. I have searched a little online for a supplier in the US and oddly enough I can't seem to find one. Does anyone know of a good online supplier to satisfy my new found cravings? Yes I know my blood pressure must go up 20 points form one of those salted/smoked ribs...but life is too short! Also chomping on the fatback skin rocks as well as small pieces of fatback on some bread with various condomints! TIA for any guidance!

No comments:

Post a Comment