Friday, August 12, 2011

What are some good book (novel) recommendations for a 20 year old student. I want to start reading for fun.?

I want something fictional.. but not too fictional. I don't like lord of the rings, it's well written, but I don't like the content of it. They're pretty much just wandering around a desolate forest looking for stuff and waring. I don't like war books either. I like Harry Potter. I like the relationships like teacher-student, teacher-teacher, and all the different personalities displayed in it. It's good stuff. Honestly, besides those, the last books I actually read were goosebumps when I was a KID. I actually read The Outsiders too, that was a really good book. I need some real books! Books entirely about solving a murder mystery are BORING to me I think. I like the spark notes of Les Miserables. I didn't actually read it though. hmmmm... ahhah. Give me a lot of reccomendations with a lot of different types. I like stuff that is either in the present or not so far past. Future stuff is crap too I think. I could be wrong, if something that I "don't like" is really good just tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment