Thursday, August 11, 2011

Would you care if it came out Obama was a Muslim or if he rejected Christianity?

Well i would care kind of but like one of the answers said "I don't care it doesn't go with politics." Like i said i do care a little. Its because don't you want a leader who has a good religion? I mean what if he changes the dollar stuff to saying, "IN ALLAH WE TRUST." Wont that stink? What if he doesn't allow Christians in America? He can just send out his agents and kill all those Christians out there. I mean I'm not saying its going to happen but i might. You see, people in America spread rumors about Obama since he is black. I mean i just hate raciest people. So if Obama has a emotional heart, he might change his whole life including his religion. So yeah. Hope this helps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…

No comments:

Post a Comment