Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My bff still got alot of feelings for my boyfriend nd i dont know wat to do?

well see my best friend still got alot of feelings for my boyfriend nd i dont know wat to do cuz its like wenever i try to tell her anything bout him she either want to out beat it sayin well he used to do tis or tat to her cuz tey used to go out nd she thinks i propously wanted them to break up cuz he told me he didnt like her no more nd i told her wat he said nd she broke up wit hm but now she think tat i planned it out or somtin nd took him from her nd tats not even the case nd now i can tell tat she want me to break up wit him cuz she jus keep givin me hints nd i do really like him even though he can be an idiot sometimes but wat should i do cuz i feel like im a bad bff cuz i wont break up wit him but she knew tat the relation ship wasnt goin no were nd she knew tat he didnt like her like tat....... i could even see tat nd now she bein all diffrent nd always takin his side wen we get in fites right now i think she bein fake nd i dont know wat to do at all

No comments:

Post a Comment