Wednesday, August 10, 2011

How to delay ual desires till marriage for about 3 year more?

i am a lecturer in physics and am 26 having a strong ual drive all the time. i have consulted God hundreds of time for help and tried to convince me with lot of moral lectures but in vein. i am not convinced and every day is tougher than before. it is my first time i am telling this thing somewhere because i have not yet even discussed with a psychiatrist. i never had but have done a lot of literature review/ theoretical research. few month ago i had an offer to have from my old university fellow. i gave her a series of moral lectures thinking that we both will do wrong. she left me and got attached with a friend of mine and they are frequently having now. this thing pains me a lot. and she also said at the brake up that i am not a man. this thing pained a lot and i wept for the day. after that i had another chance in the same way. i then tole everything to my father and he said that i have to face this stress for three more years till i get married. i cant sleep at nights and drink about a liter of coffee overnight my head pains a lot and i can only sleep merely one or two nights a week and thats four to five hour maximum. i once planned for orchiectomy but there is someone in me that forces me to bear and wait and i will have the best woman in the world. i am fighting with myself. please help me with my problem.... what should i do... is the removal of right testicle safe? will it work? should i be able to be a father afterward?

No comments:

Post a Comment