Friday, August 12, 2011

Chased by a woman who is getting married?

I have been friends with a woman from work for a while. Recently we've got closer. It culminated in her kissing me, then touching and finally she arranged for us to be alone and the inevitable happened. She sends me explicit texts about what she wants to do to me. She IM's me at work and we talk for hours. I'm really attracted to her and in all honesty, I'm starting to fall for her. We like the same things, both have similar personalities and we make each other laugh all the time. Here's the crunch - she has a boyfriend. I was very unsure but lust took over. Now she is getting married to him, but she still flirts with me and tells me she wants me. I'm single and really wonder if she wants to be with me. But whenever I make a move, she says she wants to be friends. This goes on for few days and then she starts to tease/text even more. I know she's playing games with me. At the moment I'm too into her to ignore her advances and stop this. Any ideas what I should do?

No comments:

Post a Comment